Texas Insurance Appraisers
The Texas insurance appraisers of K2 Consulting & Services, LLC believe that in order to get an accurate estimate and inventory of your personal or commercial property, you need to hire the team with the right experience. Much of the value of your appraisal will come from the knowledge and assessment of the appraiser, so it is essential to work with an appraiser who has an eye for detail, knows the insurance process, and is looking out for your best interests.
That’s where our team comes in. We have over a decade of experience helping property owners get an accurate and fair evaluation of their property to make sure they get the fair amount they are owed for an insurance claim. If you are in need of an appraisal, look no further than the Texas insurance appraisers of K2 Consulting & Services, LLC.
Appraisals We Handle
Our team has the experience and the resources to help you get an accurate assessment and appraisal of the damage to your property after the following disasters:
- Hail – Hailstorms can cause severe damage to your roof, exterior of your home, and other property. The amount of damage can vary greatly depending on the strength of the storm, so it is essential to have an appraiser inspect the damage after the storm.
- Wind – Even if a storm does not produce rain or hail, high winds can cause severe damage and stress points on a roof that can lead to even worse problems later.
- Tornado – Most people understand that tornadoes are incredibly destructive and can completely level any structure in their way. If a tornado damages your property, an experienced appraiser is likely needed to evaluate the damage.
- Earthquake – Natural disasters like earthquakes happen, and when they do, the destruction can be tremendous. If an earthquake damages your home or commercial property, contact us for an appraisal today.
- Fire – Fire damage is an incredibly destructive claim to handle, primarily since a fire can be caused by any number of issues including electrical issues, lightning, or activity within the building, to name a few.
- Water Leaks – Property owners often have to deal with the destruction caused by water leaks, whether it is from a flood, intrusion during a rainstorm, plumbing problem, or occupant activity. That’s why it is vital to hire an experienced appraiser who will investigate the issue thoroughly and will find every bit of damage (even the hidden problems) that a water leak can cause.
- Flood – Flooding is a serious disaster that can cause extreme destruction to your property and the possessions within. Our experienced insurance appraisers are ready to help you if your commercial or residential property has been damaged by a flood.
When the unthinkable occurs and your property is damaged in a storm or other disaster, you should turn to the team that so many other people across Texas have trusted to handle the appraisal of their property: the team at K2. We have the skill and knowledge to be able to inspect the damage to your property thoroughly, and we know the tricks that the insurance company will pull to try to minimize their payout for your claim. Don’t take their word for it after a disaster strikes. Hire the team that is on your side and will work on your behalf to get you the compensation that you are owed per your policy.
We know that you want to move on after an event has damaged your home or business. You merely want to collect what your insurance policy owes you, and you want to make the necessary repairs and replace what is lost. All too often, the insurance company will offer you a low-ball offer that will not cover the repairs required to get your property back to the condition that it should be in. That’s where we come in. We will give you a thorough and accurate assessment of the damage and will work on your behalf to get you the fair compensation you are owed. That’s our commitment to you, and to every one of our clients.
Take a look at our case studies to see the results we have achieved for other property owners just like you. When the insurance company fails to pay you what you are owed, or if they are looking to get you to settle for less than the actual cost of the necessary repairs, we are there to help get the most out of the insurance policy that you set up and paid for in good faith.
Storm Damage FAQs
When a storm damages your property, you will likely need an expert opinion to assess the extent of the damage properly. You also probably have questions about your insurance policy, and what might be covered in the event of a disaster. We have included a few frequently asked questions below, and we are always available to help answer any specific questions you may have. Call us at (832) 491-1217 today.
Why do I need to hire an adjuster?
After a disaster, your insurance company may send out an appraiser who is inexperienced, apathetic or is incentivized to minimize your claim to save the company money. By hiring an adjuster, you can rest assured that you have a professional on your side who is looking out for your best interests and is willing to do a thorough, accurate inspection of your property.
Should I file an insurance claim if my roof suffered what looks like only cosmetic damage in a storm?
While the damage to your roof may only look minor, composite asphalt materials that are damaged may worsen over time after subsequent storms and may encourage leaks and water damage in the future. It is essential to have an insurance appraiser look at your roof and give you an honest estimate of the extent of the damage and any future problems you may face if you do not file a claim.
If I have a standard insurance policy and my home is damaged by a tornado, am I still covered? Should I have purchased a tornado-specific policy?
While it is impossible to know precisely what is in your policy without taking a look at it, usually, tornados will be covered perils, and your insurance may cover the damage. Your policy may include a higher deductible for “windstorms,” depending on where you live. By consulting with a trusted insurance appraiser, you can get a better idea of what your policy says and what the insurance company may owe you after a tornado damages your home.
If your property has been damaged by hail, wind, tornado, earthquake, fire, or water, you need an insurance appraiser on your side to help you get an accurate assessment of the damage and what the insurance company might owe you to repair and replace your property. At K2 Consulting & Services, LLC, we are committed to doing the job right and helping our clients get the most from their claim. You paid for the policy, so when it comes time to use it, you want to know that you are getting the fair amount you are owed, and we are here to help you get it.
What Sets Us Apart
Our team has superior training and the experience you need to ensure that you get the fair and accurate assessment of your property in the event of an insurance claim. With each claim we handle, we strive to exceed our clients’ expectations and are here to help you in your time of need, no matter the nature of the event.
At K2 Consulting & Services, LLC, we are here to help guide you through the insurance process. We are here to be your trusted advisors and commit to the utmost professionalism and service for your claim. Contact us at (832) 491-1217 to schedule your property appraisal today. We can help individuals all over Texas, including Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, and beyond.